1999 mercedes-benz c180

Hello! I decided to write a review about my car. There were many different cars, but when moved to the Merci, I decided to stop them. So, C-180, W202, 1999, restyled. I have owned the car for 5 years now and have done 100,000 miles. The car proved to be very reliable and did not let me down. For all the time I changed the ball, front stabilizer bushings, outboard, air flow meter, rear brake discs, pump, wiper mechanism and rear brake discs, everything else is normal. Parts prices are cheap. The only thing is that after 4 years of operation, bugs appeared in several places. The windshield is strong, it caught normal-sized stones, but apart from chips there is nothing, cracks did not go. The engine is reliable, I pour 92nd gasoline, I only changed the candles once, as they said at the diagnostics that because of them the car began to blunt, it turned out to be an air flow meter. Cut out the catalytic converter just in case. Since the engine is 122 hp, there is not enough power, mainly at t 1999 mercedes-benz c180 he bottom, especially after the previous car W 124 with a volume of 4.2, it was a good car, but tired. Managed tseshka well, the steering wheel with one hand at any speed. Accelerated up to 190 km. per hour on the speedometer, the cabin is quiet and there is no discomfort, but when you look at the tachometer, you understand that the car is straining. Suspension is also like moderately soft, but not hard. It swallows large holes well, a trifle and joints too. Rut on the pavement does not feel. I use the car both in winter and summer. There are no problems with rear-wheel drive in winter, the traction control system and ESP help, and if desired, all these systems can be turned off. I never got stuck on studded tires, even when there were snowy winters. The clearance is very pleasing, I even drive on large curbs, in the characteristics of 150 millimeters. Eats 12 liters per hundred in the city, the car is on the handle. There is a cruise, I do not use it often. I really like the salon, wear-resistant, it looks quite modern and does not bother, the twists, which many do not like, are completely satisfied. After cleaning, it looks like in a new car, which is very pleasing. Seats are fabric. In general, the car is a workhorse, I don’t know if it’s a plus or a minus, but I don’t want to put anything extra in the car, everything is original, I didn’t even tint it. Although in other cars I constantly put powerful music, large rims ... on the W126 I put electric seats from the W 140. If I change cars, I would take the same one, but with a 4.3 or W124 4.2 engine, in good condition, I still like the 129 body, but impractical. Where are they in good condition (except yours, of course ) can you find it in St. Petersburg? How about corrosion resistance? - the metal rots, and the paint rots like new ... This one can be better, but W123 and W124 - so. For BMW X5, Volvo XC70 July 6, 2012 at 07:34 Well, yes .... the preserved 202s on the forums are slightly more common than the live 124s .... i.e. there are units, and these units, as a rule, are "drums"))))) In a word, finding a decent 202 is a very problem)))) NaVAZ 2115, VAZ 2114changed July 6, 2012 at 07:24 Great review and Murzik too!))) Fortunately, the w202 is more reliable and cheap in content, compared to the 203 already, and it will be higher))) Does the steering rack say they have the only weak point? If it existed on the 202nd, it might have been a weak point :) NaVAZ 2115, VAZ 2114 July 6, 2012 at 22:01 https://cars45.ug/listing/mercedes-benz/c180/1999

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waterproof Bags

Web Designing

Maison À Vendre