Toyota RAV4 2003 Automatic Green

By continuing to use this site, I agree that the processing of my data will be carried out in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation. By continuing using this website I accept that processing of my personal data will be held in compliance with Russian Federation laws. Review of the car owner Toyota RAV4 2002 I'll start with how I got it :) I had a wonderful little car - Toyota Corolla 2003, and I liked everything about it, and I put on the music well, and made a Shumka, and a light toner, I went and went crazy !!!! But ... the summer turned out to be hot, I sneezed into the real thing, and the air conditioner in it, you will not believe it, WASN'T !!! I took it in the winter, I thought it wouldn’t come in handy .... after all, I had been driving the car industry for 10 years and didn’t sweat))) And summer came unexpectedly and turned out to be unrealistically hot ... and threw me on a business trip to the nearby town of Sterlitamak. I'm going back Ufa, bam, infection, traffic jam at the entrance to the city ... heat, 35 degrees ... the sun is so hot that if you spit in the window, it doesn't reach the Toyota RAV4 2003 Automatic Green  ground anymore))) And here I started to sweat ... UNREALABLE ..., but I stood in the test for probably an hour ... guys we are not spoiled by all kinds of natural tenderness ... but I WAS AWEED ...;) In short, I come to work and tell the guys, that's it, SELL, the next car - only with air conditioning, well, I thought - and come on with automatic transmission, so to speak, I want to relax, I’m tired of pulling the handle all the time, I don’t want to, that's all !! ! No sooner said than done!!! I sold it for a long time, but I sold it for my price without yielding a dime !!! And I'm looking for a new little car for myself slowly, fortunately there is a substitution, the FOREVA car industry !!! And ask WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR ?! https://cars45.com.gh/n3308roXFBgLKfykJzWhlvSG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waterproof Bags

Web Designing

Maison À Vendre