Toyota Land Cruiser 2012 Black

Review of the car owner Toyota Land Cruiser 2012 Greetings to all readers of the droma! So I decided to leave a review about my current car. I always read other people's reviews with interest, well, I thought, why am I worse, suddenly someone will come in handy :) Since I live in the glorious city of Khabarovsk in the Far East, all the previous cars were Japanese. First, with the right-hand drive, there are 5 pieces (of different brands and classes, but from smallest to largest), then, by the will of fate, business and our government, left. The first left-hand drive was a date FX35 dealer 2007 onwards. with mileage 20,000. Departure on it without problems for 2 years and 30,000 km, and then turned up at a friend's version of a 200 cruiser 2008 onwards, diesel, mileage under a sotochku (only on the highway), in body kits, excellent condition, transparent history and good at the price of an acquaintance, as he was going to take 570 Lexus. Without hesitation, he parted with the "date" at a reduced price, also through an acquaintance (as I learned a week later, they shook hi Toyota Land Cruiser 2012 Black s whole face very weakly). Since I had never owned diesel engines before, there was a certain prejudice on this score, but after owning this car, there were no doubts about a diesel engine for a cruiser. You can safely take! Departure also a couple of years without any investment, began to look closely at other cars, hoping to take something newer. I also looked at the Germans Gl450, Q7, but due to the lack of dealers and studying the reviews, I somehow did not dare. In the same connection, and the early use of reliable Japanese cars, I turned my eyes to the new Patrol, Cruiser (which had just been restyled) and 570 (used) for this money. After reviewing several used 570s brought from Moscow with rusty bottoms and several US versions, he dismissed this option. Father drives the new Patrol, so he had an idea about this car the most direct. But 405 hp. I do not need anything, the eternally burning "Jackie Chan" (because of bad fuel, as our dealer says and does not want to do anything under warranty), and such a disgusting attitude of the dealer turned his attention to the new 200. I came to the salon for a test drive, there is a diesel car in the test. Inside changes compared to the old 200 minimum. Navigation, other leather, ventilation of the front seats, heated steering wheel, 4 cameras, and some gadgets for bad roads, but I never turned on the lowering in the past. Basically everything. We took a ride with the district manager. I immediately liked the soundproofing, better than in the previous one, I did not notice any changes in the behavior of the engine and chassis, except that this car is new) After the test drive, there was no doubt that there was no more to take. I immediately learned about the trade-in. He offered them an amount that would suit me (below the market), brought all the documents. They checked everything and agreed to pick up for this amount. I, in turn, had already decided for myself that I would no longer take a black car (dust, dirt, scratches, everything is visible immediately), so I chose the color white mother-of-pearl. There has never been a bright interior, so the interior is black. And since I used the third row once, a five-seater salon (although it does not have heated rear seats). Well, diesel, of course). It was the end of February and the dealer had only a few cars from '12 in max. complete set, seven-seater. Under my requirements, nothing was available and might have come at the end of May. True, for 13 years now they have a sunroof (I have never used it on any car), heated lobes and decent thresholds. But since it was already burning in all places))), they offered from the presence of 12 years, white mother-of-pearl, bright interior, 7 seats, diesel, a discount of 170 thousand rubles. And I agreed) I drove them my car (mileage 142,000 in excellent condition, which they confirmed based on the results of diagnostics), entered into a sale and purchase agreement for the old and new. And I became the owner of a new AUTO. Immediately after the purchase decision, I asked the dealer about the installation of the original Toyota Original Urban Sports body kit and normal thresholds (I also looked at the body kits from the Modeler, Jaos, etc., but they didn’t like something or the price tags went off scale). They started talking about the month of waiting, and that it still needed to be painted in color. Moreover, the price https://cars45.com.gh/zDeX9NoXdLuJahhjrKa0gJ6M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waterproof Bags

Web Designing

Maison À Vendre