Toyota Camry 2017 Silver

Review of the car owner Toyota Camry 2017 Hello, I'll write my own story or a review, decide for yourself. For the last 10 years I have bought only Korean cars, Hyundai brand. I was happy as an elephant, no complaints or problems, the last was SantaFe New, Korean assembly, skated almost 500k, in 8 years. But like everything in this life, the love for Koreans passed and I decided to aim at the brainchild of the Japanese car industry. The choice fell on Camry Exclusive 2017, the car does not seem to be expensive (I got 1.7 myo.). In the salon, the manager sang me songs about the reliability and quality of cars. As the last ** x, I believed him and the reviews of several people and bought it. And I had to think and dig. They collect it in St. Petersburg, and this factor, as I understood later, was fatal for this brand. But looking ahead, I will say that not only the employees of the plant in St. Petersburg but also the Japanese have hands out of the ass. And now in more detail. I took the car in January, number 10. The salon is just a fairy tale, beautiful, but for me it was necessary to make the c Toyota Camry 2017 Silver olor a couple of tones darker. Suspension - I will not say that the thrill is direct, but the passengers in the back enjoy it. The driver's seat is peculiar. My height is 183, weight 100, and I still could not find a position in which my left leg would not go numb, but it seems to me that after any SUV in a sedan it will not be comfortable. Consumption - 9.3-9.0, I hardly move in the city, everything is in the Moscow region and the rings. I count a lot, I would like 7. Eats only GDRIVE. I thought that Toyota was reliability, but after Camry Exclusive my opinion changed dramatically, well let's go: 1. Crickets, their insane amount, behind. The feeling that they come from under the shelves of the rear speakers, but so far we have not been able to find the source. They appear only when driving on irregularities, only in winter, summer, in the heat, the plastic heats up and the sound disappears. OD warned me about this and it happened, as soon as the temperature rose above 10C, everything became quiet. They could not do anything during the winter, although they took the car a couple of times. https://cars45.com.gh/i1SpKKqVeMoGtR2JQ4wpFhxB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waterproof Bags

Web Designing

Maison À Vendre